A list of things I want to do/achieve before I turn 30. 🙂
- Get promoted into Management 🙂
- Dye/Perm my hair
- Donate my hair
- Get a masters in any field of Psychology.
Cut my hair really short. Buy my own car.( Yeheyyy! ^_^)
- Experience an unforgettable proposal.
Have a 6-digit bank account. $_$
- Get married. 🙂 (Maybe around age 29-30)
- Travel to Japan, wear a kimono and kiss the love of my life under the beautiful sakura tree.
Travel abroad.(Hello SG!)
- Try getting wasted, just for once! =))
- Wakeboardinnnnggg! (must be able to reach the other side without falling :))
- Bungee Jumping. :S
- Get my driver’s license
- SNOOOOOWWWW!!! Catch a snowflake with my tongue. :p*
Leave my current job(Goodbye ACN! :'()
- Hear the first words of my son.
- Travel to Europe 😊
- Own a Corgi, Shiba Inu or Siberian Husky
Before I die, I want to experience or do the following things:
- To run my own business.
- Someone to sing “Out of My League” while playing the piano (if dedicated to me then marry meeeee! I kid! :)))
- To have a written work of mine published.
- To dress-up my little girl with cute dresses. (Someday, hopefully!)
To find someone who will never leave me, no matter what.(This happens at the most unexpected moment)
- Fall in love, everyday, with the same person each day of my life. 🙂 (In-Progress)
To confess my feelings to someone important.
- Play the piano while singing a song dedicated to my boyfriend in a public place . 🙂
- To Sing “A Thousand Years” to the person I love on our special day 😀
To love unconditionally. To stay in love no matter how hard the situation is.
- Last but not definitely the least, to create my own fairy tale and live happily ever after. 🙂